- Sushi Nagashima – the best cheap sushi in Sydney. And the most authentic!
- Where to find Mont Blanc cake in Sydney – all revealed!
- Fujiya 1935 – 2 Michelin star Osaka restaurant
- Kyushu Trip Part II – a Day in Nagasaki
- Mont Blanc – most popular cake in Japan
- Kyushu Trip Part I – Things You Didn’t Know About Fukuoka
- The twin disaster is changing the cultural landscape
- Foreign teachers stay in Tohoku + Coolest Charity to donate to
- Review of Kikunoi Roan – a classic Kyoto kaiseki
- What is REALLY happening in Japan?
- Japan – to go or not to go?
- Fifty Samurai
- The lights are out in Tokyo, Japan
- Help Japan
Tagsbushido cake castella charity Earthquake eki-ben Fujuya 1935 Fukuoka Fukushima 50 Ginza Hajime Hakone help Japan Hida Beef Hokkaido produce Japanese food Japanese food in Sydney JR Rail Pass Kaiseki Kaishoku Shimizu Kikunoi Roan Kyoto kyushu lifestyle design Masuda Michelin guide Michelin Restaurant molecular gastronomy Mont Blanc Nagasaki Nakajima Nara nuclear energy Osaka Osaka attractions planning the trip Sakhalin Sakurajima Samurai seafood Taian Takayama Tapas Molecular Bar Tokyo Yurakucho
- Running Black and White design contest on @99designs 99designs.com.au/product-label-… Twitted 1 month ago
- Hiatus http://wp.me/p1mFtH-70 Twitted 2 years ago
- How to disappear completely j.mp/lif6CR Twitted 2 years ago
- Din Tai Fung opening in Sydney rates in the top 10 happy events of the past 2 years of my life...and my life is great Twitted 2 years ago