- Sushi Nagashima – the best cheap sushi in Sydney. And the most authentic!
- Where to find Mont Blanc cake in Sydney – all revealed!
- Fujiya 1935 – 2 Michelin star Osaka restaurant
- Kyushu Trip Part II – a Day in Nagasaki
- Mont Blanc – most popular cake in Japan
- Kyushu Trip Part I – Things You Didn’t Know About Fukuoka
- The twin disaster is changing the cultural landscape
- Foreign teachers stay in Tohoku + Coolest Charity to donate to
- Review of Kikunoi Roan – a classic Kyoto kaiseki
- What is REALLY happening in Japan?
- Japan – to go or not to go?
- Fifty Samurai
- The lights are out in Tokyo, Japan
- Help Japan
Category Archives: Planning Travel
So, dear readers, here’s what we did on our second day in Kyushu. I wrote about the first one here. Getting to Nagasaki To continue our bold last-minute dash across the island of Kyushu, we decided on a day trip … Continue reading
First, great news! From World Tourism Organisation: Travel to Japan poses no risk. However, today I’d like to share a little bit more about my travel experiences in the southern island of Kyushu. I had previously written that for those … Continue reading
I must admit I have been getting very, very worried. From a number of sources, I am hearing that not only Tōhoku area (northeastern part of the island Honshu) should be avoided in the immediate future, but it’s long term fate … Continue reading
There have been so many terrible news out of Japan, people are starting to associate this beautiful place with nothing more than natural disasters, radiation, danger. I thought it would be essential to remind people that Japan is relatively vast, … Continue reading
I’ve been reading lots of travel and food blogs related to Japan so it seems like everyone in the world knows everything about Japan, Japanese food and especially Japanese travel. I had to remind myself that when I started travelling … Continue reading