- Sushi Nagashima – the best cheap sushi in Sydney. And the most authentic!
- Where to find Mont Blanc cake in Sydney – all revealed!
- Fujiya 1935 – 2 Michelin star Osaka restaurant
- Kyushu Trip Part II – a Day in Nagasaki
- Mont Blanc – most popular cake in Japan
- Kyushu Trip Part I – Things You Didn’t Know About Fukuoka
- The twin disaster is changing the cultural landscape
- Foreign teachers stay in Tohoku + Coolest Charity to donate to
- Review of Kikunoi Roan – a classic Kyoto kaiseki
- What is REALLY happening in Japan?
- Japan – to go or not to go?
- Fifty Samurai
- The lights are out in Tokyo, Japan
- Help Japan
Category Archives: Uncategorized
If you have noticed absence of new posts over the past week, don’t despair! I have no plans to abandon my blog. In fact, I’ve been working hard to redevelop it, making it easier to access old articles and search … Continue reading
A well-written, first hand account of the earthquake written by the American expat girl living in Tokyo. She provides a wonderful summary of information links at the end of the post – really nothing to add… via The lights are … Continue reading
When I first saw this picture, I was perceptually disoriented: were those toy planes and cars, remnants of a toy store? It took a couple of seconds to register that what I was seeing was the sheer brutality of nature, man-made … Continue reading