- Sushi Nagashima – the best cheap sushi in Sydney. And the most authentic!
- Where to find Mont Blanc cake in Sydney – all revealed!
- Fujiya 1935 – 2 Michelin star Osaka restaurant
- Kyushu Trip Part II – a Day in Nagasaki
- Mont Blanc – most popular cake in Japan
- Kyushu Trip Part I – Things You Didn’t Know About Fukuoka
- The twin disaster is changing the cultural landscape
- Foreign teachers stay in Tohoku + Coolest Charity to donate to
- Review of Kikunoi Roan – a classic Kyoto kaiseki
- What is REALLY happening in Japan?
- Japan – to go or not to go?
- Fifty Samurai
- The lights are out in Tokyo, Japan
- Help Japan
- bushido cake castella charity Earthquake eki-ben Fujuya 1935 Fukuoka Fukushima 50 Ginza Hajime Hakone help Japan Hida Beef Hokkaido produce Japanese food Japanese food in Sydney JR Rail Pass Kaiseki Kaishoku Shimizu Kikunoi Roan Kyoto kyushu lifestyle design Masuda Michelin guide Michelin Restaurant molecular gastronomy Mont Blanc Nagasaki Nakajima Nara nuclear energy Osaka Osaka attractions planning the trip Sakhalin Sakurajima Samurai seafood sushi Taian Takayama Tapas Molecular Bar Tokyo Yurakucho
- @mcintinhos Have you tried to trace the steps of Japanese soldiers and their deeds in China? What's with singling out one nation? Odd Twitted 1 year ago
- @nakedbeerfood @TheCraftyPint @cicerone GO Ricky, newest Aussie cicerone! So proud!! Xxxx Twitted 1 year ago
- 5 year since Tohoku tsunami - commemorative events in Manly, NSW on Friday the 11th of March tohoku2016.com Twitted 1 year ago
- RT @awlilnatty: If only nature would find a way to cover these oranges so we didn't need to waste so much plastic on them. https://t.co/00Y… Twitted 1 year ago