- Sushi Nagashima – the best cheap sushi in Sydney. And the most authentic!
- Where to find Mont Blanc cake in Sydney – all revealed!
- Fujiya 1935 – 2 Michelin star Osaka restaurant
- Kyushu Trip Part II – a Day in Nagasaki
- Mont Blanc – most popular cake in Japan
- Kyushu Trip Part I – Things You Didn’t Know About Fukuoka
- The twin disaster is changing the cultural landscape
- Foreign teachers stay in Tohoku + Coolest Charity to donate to
- Review of Kikunoi Roan – a classic Kyoto kaiseki
- What is REALLY happening in Japan?
- Japan – to go or not to go?
- Fifty Samurai
- The lights are out in Tokyo, Japan
- Help Japan
Tag Archives: help Japan
“Flyjin” is new term that has been coined to describe foreign residents in Japan – gaijin – fleeing the country after the disaster. I cannot blame them for choosing the safest possible option, I would probably do the same. Yet, today … Continue reading